Phone: 877-446-9261 ext. 709
Frequently Asked Questions
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Closing on a Surface Navy Museum By RADM Mike Shatynski, USN (ret.) - Chairman of the Board Published in Proceedings, January 2020 Download the article.
U.S. Navy Top Stories
- Commander, Submarine Forces Hosts Brazilian Delegation
- Navy Reserve Fighting Instructions Video Series – Introduction
- PHIBRON 11 conducts bilateral amphibious operations with JS Shimokita
- Ronald Reagan Carrier Strike Group enters South China Sea, upholds Freedom of Seas and commitment to Allies and Partners
- Commander, U.S. Seventh Fleet, Visits Philippines, Reaffirms Strong Bilateral Ties
- Navy, Coast Guard Conduct Operations in Eastern Pacific
- FRCSE's first apprentices hit the production floor
- Aquatic Laboratory Adds Maritime Domain to JIFX Field Experiments
- U.S. 3rd Fleet Hosts RIMPAC Initial Planning Conference
- U.S. Naval Forces Africa ships participate in Exercise African Lion
- Eurasia Partnership Shiphandling Event Fosters Cooperative Relationships, Sharpens Skills
- BALTOPS 50 Site For Experimental Mine Hunting Equipment
- USS Laboon Enters Black Sea in Support of NATO Allies and Partners
- USS Philippine Sea Completes Homeport Shift to Norfolk
- 18 Nations Conduct Multi-Lateral Combat Training During STRIKFORNATOS BALTOPS 50 Exercise
This museum is a community effort that will require all hands (civilians and veterans) on deck.
How can you help?
- Sign up to be a Plank Owner.
- Contribute (cash, in-kind, stock, real estate, planned giving, etc.)
- Become a volunteer.
- Spread the word by encouraging your friends to become Plank Owners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Have an idea? Let us know!
WANT TO RECEIVE UPDATES?
All you need to do is become a Plank Owner for FREE and receive the following benefits:
- Regular e-updates on the museum.
- Memorialize your or a loved ones service in our Quarterdeck of Honor.
- A commemorative Plank Owner certificate customized with your name.
- Donate and receive even more!