Phone: 877-446-9261 ext. 709
Frequently Asked Questions
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Closing on a Surface Navy Museum By RADM Mike Shatynski, USN (ret.) - Chairman of the Board Published in Proceedings, January 2020 Download the article.
U.S. Navy Top Stories
- Drinking Water Distribution System Flushing Complete for Aliamanu Military Reservation (Zones H1, H2, and H3)
- U.S. Indo-Pacific Command Joint Force Conducts Dual Carrier Operations in South China Sea
- First Woman Takes Command of USS Constitution
- NATO Kicks Off Vigilance Activity Neptune Strike 2022
- Water Testing Results Released for Pearl City Peninsula (Zone A1)
- Updated Drinking Water Restoration Data Release Process
- U.S. Navy Interdicts Stateless Vessel Previously Caught Smuggling Weapons
- Navy Recruiting Gives Up To $50,000 In Shipping Bonuses
- Underwater Construction Team 2 Completes the Inaugural Multinational Underwater Repair Exercise with the Republic of Korea Navy Underwater Construction Team
- NPS Student’s Award-Winning Thesis Helps Naval Station Newport Prepare for Hurricane
- PROTEUS Provides Global Maritime Domain Awareness
- 7th Fleet Destroyer conducts Freedom of Navigation Operation in South China Sea
- NMCB-5 Concludes Indo-Pacific Deployment, NMCB-3 Assumes Authority of Naval Construction Force Tasking in the Indo-Pacific
- NIWC Atlantic Command Information Office Advances Automation Efficiencies
- Naval STEM Superstars: DoD SAQ Award Winner – Ms. Erica Borgers Klonkowski
This museum is a community effort that will require all hands (civilians and veterans) on deck.
How can you help?
- Sign up to be a Plank Owner.
- Contribute (cash, in-kind, stock, real estate, planned giving, etc.)
- Become a volunteer.
- Spread the word.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Have an idea? Let us know!
WANT TO RECEIVE UPDATES?
All you need to do is become a Plank Owner for FREE and receive the following benefits:
- Regular e-updates on the museum.
- Memorialize your or a loved ones service in our Quarterdeck of Honor.
- A commemorative Plank Owner certificate customized with your name.
- Donate and receive even more!
ADDRESS / PHONE
Pacific Battleship Center dba
National Museum of the Surface Navy
250 S. Harbor Blvd.
San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone: 877-446-9261 ext. 747
Pacific Battleship Center is a highly rated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Los Angeles, CA. Currently the organization operated the Battleship IOWA Museum as a top 5 attraction in Los Angeles. More information at https://surfacenavymuseum.org/about-us/.