National Museum of the Surface Navy will be located aboard the existing Battleship IOWA Museum at the Port of Los Angeles.
With your support, it will be America’s first state-of-the-art museum designed to showcase the marvels and impact of our Surface Forces around the world.
- Become a Plank Owner today.
- Spread the word about the museum with your network.
- Financially support programs and capital campaign.
- Volunteer to support with pro-bono services, products, advice, and leadership.
- Participate in our regular programs in-person or via webcast.
- Gallery, exhibit, and space naming opportunities available.
VISION & EXHIBITS
We have garnered local area support for the relocation of the Battleship IOWA to the new San Pedro Public Market at the Port of Los Angeles.
There is a pending recommendation for $17.5 million investment by the Port of Los Angeles for relocation to San Pedro Public Market.
The Battleship IOWA Museum opened in 2012 and is one of the top 5 museums and attractions in Los Angeles!
The National Museum of the Surface Navy Master Plan has been developed and Capital Campaign launched.
For more information:
250 S. Harbor Blvd
San Pedro, CA 90731
877.446.9261 ext. 709