Become a Plank Owner Today!
Memorialize your and/or a loved one’s service in the Quarterdeck of Honor.
BRING ADVENTURE TO THE SURFACE
In 2019, after 244 years of service, the first and only National Museum dedicated to the men and women of the Surface Navy was established aboard Battleship USS Iowa in Los Angeles, California at America’s Port.
With your support, the 250th birthday of the U.S. Navy will be celebrated with the opening of the National Museum of the Surface Navy at the Battleship IOWA in 2025.
This museum is a community effort that will require all hands (civilians and veterans) on deck.
How can you help?
- Sign up to be a Plank Owner.
- Contribute (cash, in-kind, stock, real estate, planned giving, etc.)
- Become a volunteer.
- Spread the word.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Have an idea? Let us know!
WANT TO RECEIVE UPDATES?
All you need to do is become a Plank Owner for FREE and receive the following benefits:
- Regular e-updates on the museum.
- Memorialize your service or a loved one's in our Quarterdeck of Honor.
- A commemorative Plank Owner certificate customized with your name.
- Donate and receive even more!
ADDRESS / PHONE
Pacific Battleship Center dba
National Museum of the Surface Navy
250 S. Harbor Blvd.
San Pedro, CA 90731
Phone: 877-446-9261 ext. 747
Pacific Battleship Center is a highly rated 501(c)(3) non-profit organization based in Los Angeles, CA. Currently the organization operated the Battleship IOWA Museum as a top 5 attraction in Los Angeles. More information at https://surfacenavymuseum.org/about-us/.