National Museum of the Surface Navy will be located aboard the existing Battleship IOWA Museum at the Port of Los Angeles.
With your support, it will be America’s first state-of-the-art museum designed to showcase the marvels and impact of our Surface Forces around the world.
- Become a Plank Owner today.
- Spread the word about the museum with your network.
- Financially support programs and capital campaign.
- Volunteer to support with pro-bono services, products, advice, and leadership.
- Participate in our regular programs in-person or via webcast.
- Gallery, exhibit, and space naming opportunities available.
We have garnered local area support for the relocation of the Battleship IOWA to the new San Pedro Public Market at the Port of Los Angeles.
There is a pending recommendation for $17.5 million investment by the Port of Los Angeles for relocation to San Pedro Public Market.
The Battleship IOWA Museum opened in 2012 and is one of the top 5 museums and attractions in Los Angeles!
The National Museum of the Surface Navy Master Plan has been developed and Capital Campaign launched.