A. Our tech team has worked hard to streamline our processes to unify multiple platforms that we utilize. The best way to stay up-to-date is to simply sign up to be a Plank Owner (for free or as a donor) at https://www.surfacenavymuseum.org. This will add you to our email lists and register you for the benefits that come along with being a Plank Owner. In 2021, we will begin Haze Gray for Plank Owners, which will somewhat mirror what is commonly known as a membership or points based program.
- NATIONAL MUSEUM OF THE SURFACE NAVY AT THE BATTLESHIP IOWA NAMES TERRY BRANSTAD NATIONAL CAMPAIGN CO-CHAIR
- Q. What is the update on the relocation of the museum to the new West Harbor development?
- Q. We are concerned that the IOWA will lose its identity during the National Museum of the Surface Navy transition. Will this happen?
- Q. What is the best way to keep people updated on the National Museum of the Surface Navy and what’s happening?
- BATTLESHIP USS IOWA MUSEUM LAUNCHES PLANK OWNER PROGRAM FOR FIRST-EVER SURFACE NAVY MUSEUM